Saturday, October 29, 2005

Hands Up...Who Wants To Rock?

The Clutch show was superb. My buddy, Jody, was celebrating his 30th birthday, and we brought in a good crowd. Adam came down from Myrtle Beach to suprise Jody. Our friend, Cory came into town from Ashville, NC on his way to Vegas. Once we arrived, we met some other acquaintances: Bobby from Ray's on the River, Bernardo from Osteria, and local rock star, Mike.

The show was two sets totalling over two hours. They played almost their entire new album, and refrained from playing their older, heavier songs. These guys are pros. They always show up with their best stuff, and the greatest thing about Clutch is that when the show ends, you know it won't be too long before they come back to town. They are on the road constantly. Paige and I saw them three times last year. So, with that in mind, I'll keep my ears open for new releases and B-sides and wait for them to return.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wanna rock, specially if the rest of Clutch is half as cool as the cluthc that I know and have now come to love. Thanks again, as for now, I'm livin for the Trade and a redneck nontheless.