Saturday, July 30, 2005

So...

Welcome to my new weblog journal. I've just about finished Mercenaries on the Xbox. I've only been playing it just over 20 hours; it's not as demanding as GTA San Andreas was, but it is definitely more action packed. If you have an Xbox or PS2, I recommend it. Of course, I more highly recommend GTA San Andreas, but not all of us have that amount of time to commit toward a video game. (Un)Fortunately, I made time, and I was rewarded. It's my mission to beat these games w/out cheating, and I did just that. I am the biggest pimp in San Andreas, and tomorrow, I will have defeated the rebel North Koreans while maintaining a balance between the Allied Forces and the Russian Mafia. There was nothing I could do to keep the Chinese and South Koreans from going at it, though. Luckily, I worked the two sides well enough to enable me to gain enough info. to capture/kill the N. Korean troops I needed to find the location of the Ace of Spades, General Sung. I plan on getting his ass tomorrow. Well, I hope the absence of readers enjoyed this entry into my web journal. As David Cross's hat states, "Fuck all y'all!"

No comments: